Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : DROD Survivor 2 (We have a winner! Read the final vote!)
<<22232425
Page 26 of 26
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
TripleM
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1373
IP: Logged
icon Re: DROD Survivor 2 (0)  
noma wrote:
Okay here it is, finally. OMG, that took a long time. (I just know someone is going to post with an easy way to export your PM box. Argh.)

So I had already started this document when Dex and TripleM posted their copies of PM's, and there was some duplication of messages. I deleted the duplicates but then decided to put them back in. (Part of the reason this took so long.) It keeps the flow going and, as well, I had added some commentary.

Just letting you know: it's a long document. I saved it as an RTF to preserve the formatting, so if someone needs plain text, let me know.

Well, well, that was very interesting. Especially the bits where you suspected me, heh. I have to say, not once in the entire game did I even remotely think you'd ever break your word, and I never considered breaking mine whatsoever. I'm too honest :P Getting Dex to vote for me in the final 4 was fair enough on your side though.
05-21-2009 at 12:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Sillyman
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
TripleM wrote:
Sillyman wrote:
all sorts of things about Amazing Race

This should probably be moved to a new thread, but can I point out that this immediately rules out anyone who doesn't have caravelnet enabled, like me, so any way of running it without that would be much appreciated :)

Well... any other sort of chat type things perhaps? Let me make a thread.

05-21-2009 at 12:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
Hey everybody. Sorry about the necro-post.

A buddy of mine is currently seeking applicants for another long-form Survivor game. It will likely be more intense then this one was (frequent instant-message communication is a requirement), but I think those of you that enjoyed this game might get a kick out playing in another one. If anybody is interested at all (even those who didn't get a chance to play in this one), fire me a PM and I can point you to the message board.

And I'll do DROD Survivor 3 someday, I promise!

12-05-2011 at 11:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
<<22232425
Page 26 of 26
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : DROD Survivor 2 (We have a winner! Read the final vote!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com