Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : SubTerra's Hall of Fame (Finally updated again)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
IP: Logged
icon SubTerra's Hall of Fame (0)  
Whew! I must apologize for putting this off for so long. But I've finally gotten around to updating the SubTerra hall of fame again.

I believe I've included every player.cfg submitted to this forum (and in one case, a subterra.cfg file, which doesn't really help), which includes two entries for SubTerra II: Syntax and Stuart Rynn. Congratulations to all who made it to the list.

http://crystalshard.net/subfame.htm

And let me know if I missed any. You, too, can be in the Hall of Fame!!

12-10-2008 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Danjen02
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
icon Re: SubTerra's Hall of Fame (0)  
I would have been Ultimate rank for ST2 if my computer didn't crash some time ago. -_-

12-11-2008 at 06:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Danjen02 wrote:
I would have been Ultimate rank for ST2 if my computer didn't crash some time ago. -_-

Oops. Got any player files left? Usually, hard drives are well recoverable after a computer crash.

12-11-2008 at 06:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
slackaxeable
Rank Points: 10

File: Player.cfg (787 bytes)
Downloaded 23 times.
License: Public Domain
Hey Radiant,
I know this is an old game, but it's still great! I recently started playing SubTerra again and managed to get my rank to "Grandmaster". I thought I'd submit my Player.cfg file and have my name added to the Hall of Fame! There hasn't been a new entry in nearly 5 years, but hey, I've always been one to show up fashionably late. Anyway, here's my file! Thanks for making such an awesome game :)

[Last edited by slackaxeable at 05-31-2015 01:47 AM : File didn't attach]
05-30-2015 at 06:08 PM
Jegan Supertramp

File: Player.cfg (1.2 KB)
Downloaded 24 times.
icon Re: SubTerra's Hall of Fame (+1)  
Radiant wrote:
Whew! I must apologize for putting this off for so long. But I've finally gotten around to updating the SubTerra hall of fame again.

I believe I've included every player.cfg submitted to this forum (and in one case, a subterra.cfg file, which doesn't really help), which includes two entries for SubTerra II: Syntax and Stuart Rynn. Congratulations to all who made it to the list.

And let me know if I missed any. You, too, can be in the Hall of Fame!!

Hey Radiant, I have been playing this game for the last 10 years. And i must say, i always become a kid i used to be when i start this game in my computer. All the colors in this game have memories of my old home. I miss my old home. Its fair to say that this game is a legend. And this is part of my life.

I am attaching my Player.cfg file here. Reached Advanced after 10 years :thumbsup Would be nice to see my name in your Hall of Fame. :) When you are updating, keep my name in hall of fame as "Jegan Supertramp" ..

[Last edited by Jegan Supertramp at 02-08-2016 04:52 PM]
02-08-2016 at 06:03 AM
Radiant
Jegan Supertramp wrote: Hey Radiant, I have been playing this game for the last 10 years. And i must say, i always become a kid i used to be when i start this game in my computer. All the colors in this game have memories of my old home. I miss my old home. Its fair to say that this game is a legend. And this is part of my life.

I am attaching my Player.cfg file here. Reached Advanced after 10 years :thumbsup Would be nice to see my name in your Hall of Fame. :) When you are updating, keep my name in hall of fame as "Jegan Supertramp" ..

Glad to hear people are still enjoying SubTerra after all these years! Gotta do something about that sequel now :)

Here you go.

02-15-2016 at 10:37 AM
Danjen02
You should!

Even with a compsci background, it still baffles me how deterministic the game is, and also how you can replicate computer logic in the levels. That's just good design.

04-06-2016 at 04:46 AM
Vexivero

File: Player.cfg (2.7 KB)
Downloaded 22 times.
I've been playing this game all summer and almost got all of them, but I don't know if I'll ever solve Combination Lock and Seven Seas of Rhye. I'm too lazy to put serious time into solving Euler, Vertigo, and What Would Brian Boitano Do as well. Got a little content with myself once I passed your score, Radiant ;) Could you add me whenever you get the time?

Reactor Shielding, the upper right room in Razzle Dazzle, Prelude To Confusion, and Hide n Go Seek were vicious. I stared at each of those maps for a couple weeks before I finally solved them.

[Last edited by Vexivero at 08-03-2016 09:59 PM : Forgot to attach cfg]
08-03-2016 at 09:58 PM
hatkirby

File: Player.cfg (1.1 KB)
Downloaded 23 times.
Hey Radiant! I know that this thread hasn't been updated in a long time, so I hope you see this. I can remember playing this game as a kid ~15 years ago and I never thought I'd get past Intermediate Rank. Well, I started playing again last year, and have now reached Ultimate Rank! I'd really appreciate it if you could add me to the Hall of Fame :)! The name on the save file is "Fef", but please post my name as "Starla Insigna". Thank you! :D

03-08-2019 at 09:37 PM
Radiant
Thank you Starla, and congratulations on completing all the puzzles! I've got your player file, I'll add you to the Hall on our next website update! Well done :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

03-09-2019 at 12:29 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : SubTerra's Hall of Fame (Finally updated again)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com