Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (secret rooms in general)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
deftriver
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 75
IP: Logged
icon Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (0)  
I'm confused, I've replayed the hold several times now and still only 317 (88%) rooms, with 36/40 secret rooms found. What am I missing? Where could those four rooms be? I swear I've maximized the rules, so that shouldn't be it.
11-11-2008 at 03:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3170
icon Re: Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (+2)  
Here is a thread where eytanz lists the total number of rooms and number of secret rooms by level in Tendry's Tale. This friendlier information should help you locate the rooms you've missed.
11-11-2008 at 03:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
TFMurphy
Rank Points: 3117
icon Re: Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (+2)  
You should also note that looking through your Restore screen will only tell you the number of Hidden Rooms found *within that save*. This also goes for conquering the hold.

The only place the true percentage is located is in the Hold Management screen after you've conquered the hold. If you select Choose Level Set in the main menu and wait a bit, Tendry's Tale will update with the total percentage of hidden rooms found in all your saved games.

Note that for a Hidden Room to count, you must have *left* the Hidden Room after finding it *AND* have saved the game. Do not rely on an Autosave or conquering the hold to do this - both of those are volatile saves that can easily be overwritten.
11-11-2008 at 11:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jyri Erik
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (+1)  
Not really a problem with the room, but is there any way to get the "victory song" as a seperate file?

It's so bad in a good way I'd like to play it any time.

Jyri

05-10-2009 at 04:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (+1)  
Try this link
05-10-2009 at 05:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Tendry's Tale : It's the End : 1 East (secret rooms in general)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com