Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Bugs : Copying orb doesn't save its toggles to the non-yellow doors
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
IP: Logged
icon Copying orb doesn't save its toggles to the non-yellow doors (+2)  
Well, I thought that copying orb doesn't save any of its toggles, but it appears that it saves its toggles to yellow doors, but not to the black/red/green/blue. So, yeah, it's good that toggles to yellow doors save, but still... I'd like orb toggles to other non-yellow doors to be saved, too.

If it doesn't happen with other people, then I don't know... I have latest patch.

Is it a bug? -_-

[Last edited by mxvladi at 10-29-2008 06:59 PM]
10-29-2008 at 06:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Copying orb doesn't save its toggles to the non-yellow doors (0)  
mxvladi wrote:
Well, I thought that copying orb doesn't save any of its toggles, but it appears that it saves its toggles to yellow doors, but not to the black/red/green/blue. So, yeah, it's good that toggles to yellow doors save, but still... I'd like orb toggles to other non-yellow doors to be saved, too.

If it doesn't happen with other people, then I don't know... I have latest patch.

Is it a bug? -_-
Yes, it's a bug. Thanks for figuring out the exact issue and reporting it. It'll be fixed in build 52.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-29-2008 at 11:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Copying orb doesn't save its toggles to the non-yellow doors (0)  
Uh, I can't remember whether I fixed this exact issue already, but I can't reproduce it with build 51 with closed doors. I see that associations to any open doors still don't get copied, though, as reported elsewhere.

Can you verify whether this issue is with all non-yellow-doors, or only open doors in general?

Edit: oy, what am I saying? We're up to build 54 now. Looks like I didn't check off this issue when I fixed it before.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 01-19-2009 10:55 PM]
01-19-2009 at 10:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Bugs : Copying orb doesn't save its toggles to the non-yellow doors
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com