Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Frank Lloyd Wright (A tribute)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Devante
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 1
IP: Logged
icon Frank Lloyd Wright (+1)  
Frank Lloyd Wright (born Frank Lincoln Wright, June 8, 1867 – April 9, 1959) was an American (of Welsh descent) architect, interior designer, writer and educator, who designed more than 1,000 projects, which resulted in more than 500 completed works.

Wright promoted organic architecture (exemplified by Fallingwater), was a leader of the Prairie School movement of architecture (exemplified by the Robie House and the Westcott House), and developed the concept of the Usonian home (exemplified by the Rosenbaum House). His work includes original and innovative examples of many different building types, including offices, churches, schools, hotels, and museums. Wright also often designed many of the interior elements of his buildings, such as the furniture and stained glass.

Wright authored 20 books and many articles, and was a popular lecturer in the United States and in Europe. His colorful personal life often made headlines, most notably for the 1914 fire and murders at his Taliesin studio.

Already well-known during his lifetime, Wright was recognized in 1991 by the American Institute of Architects as "the greatest American architect of all time".

Frank Lloyd Wright is my hero!
10-28-2008 at 12:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
IP: Logged
icon Re: Frank Lloyd Wright (0)  
I wanted to do it. Clever, anyway.

10-28-2008 at 12:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Frank Lloyd Wright (A tribute)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com