Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Character Scripting (Help Manual)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Nosdrah Circtrebla
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 30
IP: Logged
icon Character Scripting (0)  
Is it possible to print the Help informaiton about Character Scripting or is there some place else I can go to get a hard copy.

I don't know anything about this subject and it is diffcult to keep going back and forth using the ole trial and error approach.

10-14-2008 at 10:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dischorran
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3408
icon Re: Character Scripting (+2)  
Nosdrah Circtrebla wrote:
Is it possible to print the Help informaiton about Character Scripting or is there some place else I can go to get a hard copy.

I don't know anything about this subject and it is diffcult to keep going back and forth using the ole trial and error approach.
The help files are in plain ol' HTML, so you can just open them in your web browser and print them from there. If you're running Windows, there should be a shortcut to them in the start menu right under the shortcut to DROD RPG itself.

10-14-2008 at 10:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nosdrah Circtrebla
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 30
icon Re: Character Scripting (0)  
Thanks Dischorran,

Your the man. I figured just like playing a hold, it would be something simple.

I appreciate the help.

10-14-2008 at 11:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Architecture : Character Scripting (Help Manual)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com