Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : The new DRODer music poll! (Which songs should I use in DRODer?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Which songs should I use in DRODer?
Proud Warriors
Methydias Cloudship
12th Warrior
Squadron Standby
The Chaos Warrior
Zombie Chase
DROD Score 2
DROD Score 5
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
Nillo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
IP: Logged
icon The new DRODer music poll! (0)  
The new DRODer music poll!
Now with multiple selections!

It'd be best if you listen to all the songs before voting.
DROD Scores 2 and 5 can be found here.
Bjorn Lynne's music can be found here.

Note that only the middle sections of the DROD scores would be used in the game.
If you don't know what DRODer is, check out the other thread in the Development section.

[Edited by Nillo on 05-27-2004 at 09:14 AM GMT]

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
03-27-2004 at 04:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
icon Re: The new DRODer music poll! (0)  
I just noticed this thread, and on looking, I am quite pleasantly surprised to find that someone has actually voted for my DROD Scores.

Nillo, if you eventually want to use the DROD Scores for DRODer!, then tell me, either by sending an e-mail or PM, and I'll sort out getting you the extracts you want to use. Oh, and one thing - are you using .mid files exclusively for the game, or can you play audio stream formats as well, like .wav and .mp3 files?

04-03-2004 at 11:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
agaricus5 wrote:
Are you using .mid files exclusively for the game, or can you play audio stream formats as well, like .wav and .mp3 files?
Only .mid music is supported by GF Pro (the game maker I'm using). But .wav files are used for all the sounds.

Good to see that someone's taking me seriously, by the way.
I have everything needed to continue work on the game right in front of me, so when I have enough votes, I'll add the songs immediately.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
04-04-2004 at 09:18 AM
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
Nillo wrote:
DROD Scores 2 and 5 can be found here.

Unfortunately, this is no longer true.

They can now be found in a much newer thread:

http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2877

[Edited by agaricus5 on 05-26-2004 at 05:19 PM GMT]

05-26-2004 at 06:18 PM
Nillo
agaricus5 wrote:
They can now be found in a much newer thread:

http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2877
Ok, thanks.
The link in the first post is fixed now.

05-27-2004 at 10:16 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : The new DRODer music poll! (Which songs should I use in DRODer?) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com