Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : New Posting Champion!
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon New Posting Champion! (-4)  
It's true, folks, The_Red_Hawk (Hawk) has finally overtaken Oneiromancer in total post count. The fateful post occured on March 20 at 8:26AM EST. Fortunately, I had a chance to catch up with Hawk and interview him on this momentous occasion:

DiMono: Hi Hawk, I'm glad you could take the time to partake in this interview for your loyal readers on the drod.net forums

Hawk: I agree

D: How does it feel to know that you've now made 1775 posts (1776 at the time of this interview) on the drod.net forums, and touched so many people's lives?

H: :)

D: What inspired you to take such an active role in the forums here, when some others only visit to ask questions?

H: I like it

D: Great, so how does it feel to have helped so many people through their time in Deadly Rooms of Death, a game with so many puzzles and twists and turns that some people inevitably turn to the forum, and specifically you, for answers to their problems?

H: :D

D: Excellent. Any plans for the future?

H: More posts.

D: And finally, what do you see in the future of the drod.net forum, and the game DROD as a whole?

H: :thumbsup

D: Thank you for your time. Any last words for people reading, who aspire to some day reach the greatness you've achieved today?

H: Don't do drugs.

And there you have it, folks, the first interview with the new posting champion of the forums. I tried to get a hold of Oneiromancer, but he conveniently had to take a trip to Montreal this week, conveniently leaving the morning of March 20. Thank you, and continue posting in good health.

03-20-2004 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
masonjason
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 349
icon Re: New Posting Champion! (+1)  
If I were Hawk, I'd sue you for libel. Unless that interview is real.
Which, I must admit, doesn't seem terribly unlikely. :)

03-20-2004 at 10:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Rank Points: 783
icon Re: New Posting Champion! (+1)  
Ahem...disclaimer.

But I find it funny, so no suing will occur. :)

And were all those smiley answers secretly ironic? :P

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
03-20-2004 at 10:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: New Posting Champion! (-1)  
Thank you, Hawk, for getting the joke. Just a little bit of fun for the forum today.

Edit: apparently, nobody else got the joke. Someone spent 5 mod points to add that -4 to it.

[Edited by DiMono on 03-20-2004 at 11:55 PM GMT]

03-20-2004 at 10:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
icon Re: New Posting Champion! (0)  
well, I enjoyed it, so.... hehe
03-21-2004 at 08:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : New Posting Champion!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com