Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Claythro L2 1S (second story Once South)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Hookj5
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Claythro L2 1S (0)  
Yesterday I saw a post about this room complete with a schreenshot, but I haden't gotten there yet, so I didn't read it.( I like trying rooms on my own first) Today, I can't find that post anywhere. Did it get moved or deleted? Any way, I find myself in room once south of Claythro towers second story in the southwest entrance. I can see no way to proceed as the tar is un cuttable. I am loath to restore to an earlier room to backtrack as the 2 previous rooms were very tedious and difficult for me. I would like to add that Claythro Towers so far have proved very challenging.
03-06-2004 at 02:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Hookj5
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Claythro L2 1S (0)  
Sorry for my previous post. I have been playing for 4 hours straight and must be getting tired not to see
Click here to view the secret text
. Even with the scroll I didn't see the obvious. i can begin the level! YaY! but first, sleep.

[Edited by Hookj5 on 03-06-2004 at 02:32 AM GMT]
03-06-2004 at 02:31 AM
TripleM
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1373
icon Re: Claythro L2 1S (0)  
In case anyone was wondering, the post that was talked about was about halfway through a different thread at:

http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2462

03-06-2004 at 03:25 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Claythro L2 1S (second story Once South)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com