Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : new orb brain
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
levelthirteen
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 109
IP: Logged
icon new orb brain (0)  
Another type of brain that instead of being smart, simply tells monsters in the room to strike an orb once every five moves if they can.

04-15-2003 at 06:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1721
icon Re: new orb brain (0)  
This would be very odd...how about a monster that hits orbs instead? I don\'t think that there are any monsters with this capability as of now...this monster could do things like security doors, or bust out one of those Neather switch hitting rooms. I don\'t think the brain induced hitting is a good idea though.

04-15-2003 at 07:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
levelthirteen
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 109
icon Re: new orb brain (0)  
A monster that acts like a roach but strikes orbs when it can could help with high-security doors, however it could also be distracting if it got trapped next to an orb.
Click here to view the secret text

A variation would be a monster/brain that only strikes orbs if they are facing them.

04-17-2003 at 11:20 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : new orb brain
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com