Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 24, left corner makes me crazy !!!
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
claire
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Level 24, left corner makes me crazy !!! (0)  
I've alrady read a lot of posts about this room, but it's been three days I do this rooms and it will give me a headache !!!
I know
Click here to view the secret text

I know
Click here to view the secret text

Please help me ; Perhaps would you send me a demo ...

:sick :crazy :~(
02-23-2004 at 02:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 783
icon Re: Level 24, left corner makes me crazy !!! (0)  
You just have to be *very* careful. You can press enter at any time to show the spawn counter - make sure you have a safe place by move 30. Have you found which passages to use? Actually, I don't know where the checkpoint is. I didn't find it.

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
02-23-2004 at 03:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
If I remember to do it when I get to work, I'll post where they are for you. However, anyone that's beaten Dugan's Dungeon can open up these rooms in the editor and see the checkpoints beneath the tar, so any one of those people can help you. If that hasn't been done by the time I get to work, I'll edit this post myself and include it.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
02-23-2004 at 04:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gds
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 50
The checkpoint is immediately on the right of the tar mother in 1S2W.
02-23-2004 at 04:50 PM
Atch
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 81
I’ve had a look O and was surprised to find that there is just the one checkpoint immediately to the right of the west mother. Of course moving between the rooms creates a checkpoint of sorts so the first objective is to get from east to west, taking it very carefully as Hawk advised.
02-23-2004 at 05:01 PM
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Hehe...Atch, you might want to see what your signature looks like when viewed from the forum. Perhaps you should download it from that site and re-upload it to the forum.

Anyway, Claire, I know you said that you read a bunch of posts, but this post that I made has about the best help that I can give since I was unable to make a demo at the time, and since then my Dugan's has become corrupted anyway and it would be tough for me to record a new demo.

Good luck, and of course, game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
02-23-2004 at 05:22 PM
claire
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Claire wrote: Thanks a lot , I finally did it ! Lets go to level 25, the last level ... but I think I will need help with this little man ...

:D :D :D :? Claire
02-23-2004 at 10:12 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 24, left corner makes me crazy !!!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com