Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : patience whit me
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
jovina
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon patience whit me (0)  
Hello ,

I speak english just little bit ,but write and read very very hard for me . Each word , i search in dictionary for understand. :?

Level 8 2s 2e I dont understand , please help me whit demo.
The visual is per moment very practice.
Thank,s for the patience with me .:~(

The demo for level 8 2s 2e very useful for the moment

Thank,s Jovina :rolleyes

02-08-2004 at 09:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 783
icon Re: patience whit me (0)  
Didn't you already ask about this a couple of times?

The red hawk's dance of death.

.....the king of the skies.....
02-09-2004 at 12:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Scott
Rank Points: 578
icon Re: patience whit me (+1)  
This looks like the 4th thread from the same person on this room. Is she not going back to look what people already replied with?
02-09-2004 at 01:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Jovina, are you several different people? Looking back, I can see a recent thread about level three, and a slightly older one about level seven, besides the other three threads on this room.

02-09-2004 at 01:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181

File: KDD Eighth Level 2S2E Victory.demo (1.8 KB)
Downloaded 163 times.
License: Other
Scott wrote:
This looks like the 4th thread from the same person on this room. Is she not going back to look what people already replied with?
I think that, given her english skill is low, she's only interested in demos. Since she's obviously really stuck on this room, such a demo I shall provide... almost, wait for it... right... now.

02-09-2004 at 03:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Jovina, what language is your main language? Perhaps someone that speaks that language will be able to better communicate with you.

Please understand that giving away the solution to every single room is like standing up and telling people the ending to every single movie or every single book. It ruins the surprise. Part of a game like this is proving that you can do it by yourself.

That being said, if you go here: http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=1588 you can find a demo which beats the entire level of almost every level in Dugan's. If you really want a demo for every single room, that's about as complete as you're going to get.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
02-09-2004 at 03:07 AM
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
Heh. By the time she gets to the levels we don't have demos for, we should have demos for them too :)

02-09-2004 at 03:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Oneiros, it's French.

I'm not telling you how I know, but I do. It's French.

Matt

02-09-2004 at 11:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The_Red_Hawk
Well, I think most people can at least sort of understand French.

02-09-2004 at 05:27 PM
Oneiromancer
The_Red_Hawk wrote:
Well, I think most people can at least sort of understand French.

How incredibly naive. Most people that live in Canada, perhaps, would sort of understand French. Or those that live close to France, say. I live in San Diego, California, about 30 miles from Mexico. I sort of understand Spanish, especially because that's the language I took in High School.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
02-09-2004 at 05:37 PM
The_Red_Hawk
Sorry, no offence. I thought that French was a course in nearly all English schools. Hmmm.....

02-09-2004 at 06:48 PM
Oneiromancer
Most schools in America offer it...however, they also offer at least Spanish, and often other languages too, such as German. It depends on where you live...I can't imagine a school offering fewer than two non-English languages. Although I am sure they exist.

Game on,

02-09-2004 at 06:55 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : patience whit me
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com