Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Dougan's Revisited Level 2: 1S-1E
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Kniggit
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
IP: Logged
icon Dougan's Revisited Level 2: 1S-1E (0)  
Ok, I seem to be missing something here... which square/facing should I enter the room? I swear I've tried every combo there is...

Also, as for asking for hints on holds other than Dugan's is it better to ask here or in the Architecture forum?
01-29-2004 at 02:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Dougan's Revisited Level 2: 1S-1E (0)  
If it's a finished hold, I would think it would be okay to ask either here or in the Holds forum. If it's unfinished, then you should ask in the thread for that hold.

Anyway, to answer your question...
Click here to view the secret text

Not that this makes the rest of the room that much easier to solve...I could give more hints if you so desire, but try it again first.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-29-2004 at 02:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kniggit
yeah, that's what I figured... but then
I can't figure out a way to either shake them, or to deal with the roach in the top right, since he'll get me if/when I head to the east/south-east.
01-29-2004 at 04:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
Yes, you will need to rotate your sword South.

I'll insert an image if that isn't enough.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-29-2004 at 09:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kniggit
Ah, yep there it is...

I would either just head right down there or up and around since those were my two options. Ended up concentrating too much on trying to shake the two on me rather than figuring out how others moved while I did.

Thanks.
01-29-2004 at 05:20 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Dougan's Revisited Level 2: 1S-1E
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com