Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Ray Gun for Beethro
<<2345
Page 6 of 8
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
IP: Logged
icon Re: Ray Gun for Beethro (0)  
i know the coke stuff is long gone but what if there could be new potions that are actually cokes!?!?!?!?!?!?if he has enough he gets a sugar high and all of the monsters run away from him! THINK OV TE PUZEL POTENTIAL!

08-07-2006 at 10:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3625
No, if he gets a sugar high he moves 2 squares per move! That makes much more sense.

08-08-2006 at 12:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
golfrman
right it's if he gets drunk al of the monsters run away, then there could be special mosters that are atracted to beethro! and certain monsters that die when he gets clos enuf when hes drunk

TINK OV TE MOR PUZZEL POTENTIOLZ!!!

Click here to view the secret text
08-08-2006 at 06:16 AM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
golfrman wrote:
right it's if he gets drunk al of the monsters run away, then there could be special mosters that are atracted to beethro! and certain monsters that die when he gets clos enuf when hes drunk

TINK OV TE MOR PUZZEL POTENTIOLZ!!!

[sarcasm]
TEHN WE CAHN HAV DE DRUNK MOVEMENT LYK IN Deus Ex! TINK OV TE MOR PUZZEL POTENTIOLZ! VE CAN ALSO HAV TE SCWEEN ZOOOMIN AN OUT, AND DON'T FORGET TH MOVING RWOUND IN CIRCLES!
[/sarcasm]
08-08-2006 at 09:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Ray Gun for Beethro (+1)  
If you have to use a sarcasm tag, you're not being funny enough.
08-08-2006 at 04:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3625
If Beethro gets drunk, he can also vomit on the floor! This will act much like wraithwing guano in that anything moving onto it will slip, move into the next square, and fall down!

08-08-2006 at 04:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Rank Points: 962
NO! Don't include that! Think of all the poor roaches that will be rendered useless! Please don't! I respekt roaches!

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

08-09-2006 at 01:07 PM
Tahnan
Rank Points: 2459
(Oh, great, thanks for posting here, J_R..., because now I'm trying to figure out what a Jeff_Ray Gun would be, and why Beethro needs one.)
08-09-2006 at 01:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Tahnan wrote:
(Oh, great, thanks for posting here, J_R..., because now I'm trying to figure out what a Jeff_Ray Gun would be, and why Beethro needs one.)

It wouldn't smite roaches. It would, however, produce new floors very quickly.

[Last edited by Banjooie at 08-09-2006 05:40 PM]
08-09-2006 at 05:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Jeff_Ray... wrote:
NO! Don't include that! Think of all the poor roaches that will be rendered useless! Please don't! I respekt roaches!

Lets start a movement!
SAVE THE ROACHES

I mean, they only eat you because they have nothing else to eat, and alot of the stories about roaches are myths. So i first propose a name change in order to keep these poor animals away from the stigma that arises from the word 'Roach.
08-10-2006 at 07:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
AtkinsSJ
Rank Points: 107
I know! Change them into Broaches, and attach a net to Beethro's sword so that he collects them instead of killing them!
08-20-2006 at 09:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
We could have them be live Roach Broaches! Like those disgusting things from that link I think NiroZ posted.
08-21-2006 at 12:25 AM
NiroZ
Ezlo wrote:
We could have them be live Roach Broaches! Like those disgusting things from that link I think NiroZ posted.

:-O

I know the post your talking about, but i swear it wasn't me who posted it.
08-21-2006 at 04:07 AM
BeefontheBone
Rank Points: 184
icon Re: Ray Gun for Beethro (+3)  
Ooooh, and a threadnomancer! Moves like the Neather, but with the ability to bring smitten and/or smote monsters back from the dead!

03-21-2007 at 11:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Banjooie
sir, you have necro'd this thread in such a glorious way I must give you rank points
03-22-2007 at 07:33 AM
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
How ironic! This time I agree with Banjooie (which is not always the case), and now someone have given him a negative mod. What BeefontheBone wrote really made me laugh.
03-22-2007 at 08:30 AM
Banjooie
I don't understand the system by which people decide to mod me down. I've long understood it has absolutely nothing to do with what it is I actually post. I have a feeling it's actually a mathematical system based on the ratio of vowels to consonants and perhaps punctuation.
03-22-2007 at 08:49 AM
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1304
Yes, but you also have to take into account the spelling and grammar, and the position you are on the page.
03-22-2007 at 09:07 AM
Banjooie
regardless of my sudden descents into complete lack of punctuation and capitalization I usually at least keep the spelling and grammar thing going pretty well

most of the time? D:
03-22-2007 at 09:10 AM
Insane
Rank Points: 154
Banjooie wrote:
regardless of my sudden descents into complete lack of punctuation and capitalization I usually at least keep the spelling and grammar thing going pretty well

most of the time? D:

Let me go deeper into this.
I have about 20 +1 posts, and about 20 -1 posts.
Let's see if there's something peciliar going on there.

Also, my most modded up post (+5) is something that, in my opinion, would normally never even modded up.

It contains content that is rather funny nor helpful nor anything else (in terms of things that would cause people to mod it up to +5).

-Insane
03-22-2007 at 01:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Rank Points: 1978
My new rule, to be enforced in the near future: Mod down entire threads that turn into discussions about modding.

03-23-2007 at 02:35 AM
BDR
Rank Points: 106
So, who would you be modding down? Everyone responsible for making the modding thread, or just the topic poster? ;)
03-23-2007 at 02:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Sillyman
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
Or just the derailer. Or just yourself for being cruel. In my opinion, we should only mod down REALLY bad posts and spam. No wait, don't waste your points. Spam deserves a banning. But unless the post is somewhat destructive, or begging for mod points in a non-forum-game scenario, or something equally as bad, don't mod it down, just leave it a 0.

03-26-2007 at 05:30 AM
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
Mod points should be used however the heck somebody wants to use them. Even in bad moods or vengeance. Not that I'm promoting (or doing) that, but I certainly have no problem with those that do.

03-26-2007 at 12:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
golfrman
Radioctive fegundos.
Blows the whole room up.
And the explosion necros threads.

08-27-2007 at 07:02 PM
zonhin
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 99
I think the discussion about mod points would be useful for you to read. If I had any, I'd mod you down.

Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye
08-28-2007 at 12:02 AM
Kwakstur
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 385
zonhin wrote:
I think the discussion about mod points would be useful for you to read. If I had any, I'd mod you down.
Well, either you have some, or . . .

08-28-2007 at 12:26 AM
golfrman
zonhin wrote:
I really wouldn't care if you did mod me down. This thread must be periodically reborn for the sake of th forum.
Or something like that.

08-28-2007 at 06:20 PM
aztcg7
Rank Points: 104
Indeed. So all those young whippersnappers (Like me) can read all 6 pages in all of it's glory, and therefore learn just exactly how bad some feature requests can be, and therefore think long and hard before requesting something that is obviously without the spirit of DROD.

/me looks pointedly at DROD (The player, not the game)

08-28-2007 at 10:39 PM
zonhin
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 99
aztcg7 wrote:
Indeed. So all those young whippersnappers (Like me) can read all 6 pages in all of it's glory, and therefore learn just exactly how bad some feature requests can be, and therefore think long and hard before requesting something that is obviously without the spirit of DROD.

/me looks pointedly at DROD (The player, not the game)
I call DROD (The player) DORD to make things easier. And I suggest that all of you do the same.

Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye
08-28-2007 at 11:48 PM
<<2345
Page 6 of 8
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Ray Gun for Beethro
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No