Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Request: Explored / Conquered / Complete status markers in forum holds lists
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1547
IP: Logged
icon Request: Explored / Conquered / Complete status markers in forum holds lists (+2)  
I think it'd be cool if some of the holds lists (like this index page and the Holds forum index) had an icon or other indicator next to each hold showing how thoroughly you've dealt with it. I'm not sure exactly how much info the server has about mastering, but based on the My Stats page it should be possible to at least indicate:
- Hold not explored
- Hold partially explored
- Hold conquered
- All high-scorable rooms completed

CaravelNet-only, obviously. This would avoid the need to flick back and forth between the lists and either the High Scores page or DROD to work out whether I've played a hold already or not.
07-20-2008 at 12:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
icon Re: Request: Explored / Conquered / Complete status markers in forum holds lists (0)  
I like it. With the ever-increasing number of holds, we should have more and more ways to organize the monsters. I may regret this later, but I'd say that I'm for all things that allow for self-organization of holds.

And since I may regret it, I maintain my right to change my mind.

But I won't on this one.

Shutting up now.

:thumbsup

07-20-2008 at 02:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: Request: Explored / Conquered / Complete status markers in forum holds lists (0)  
Tuttle wrote:
I think it'd be cool if some of the holds lists (like this index page and the Holds forum index) had an icon or other indicator next to each hold showing how thoroughly you've dealt with it.
Especially for the hold forum it would also be cool to have extra sort options, like the date the thread was created, or alphabetically.

Dunno how feasible this is, of course...

np: The Cinematic Orchestra - Man With The Movie Camera (Live At The Royal Albert Hall)

07-20-2008 at 03:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Request: Explored / Conquered / Complete status markers in forum holds lists
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com