Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : New Hold: Jimmy's Lair
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
jjohn7418
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 161
IP: Logged

File: Jimmys Lair.hold (4.3 KB)
Downloaded 135 times.
License: Other
icon New Hold: Jimmy's Lair (0)  
This was designed and built by me 15 year old son. This is his first one. I tried to tell him to make some changes, especially between rooms, but you know how 15 year olds can be. Only has a few rooms, but a couple of good ideas. Enjoy.

Thanks, Jim

01-05-2004 at 01:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon Re: New Hold: Jimmy's Lair (0)  
Well, you can tell your son that 2 North 1 West was good even if it did have a lot of green door that wasn't really necessary, and that he won't make any friends by forcing lots of trap door trips where they aren't really necessary or by not giving long rooms waypoints (The multiple tar mother room with the hidden maze) :)

All in all, for what it was it was pretty fun, and I know we'd all like to see what he can come up with once he's had some practice putting things together. :thumbsup

01-05-2004 at 06:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : New Hold: Jimmy's Lair
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com