Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Grow games
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
IP: Logged
icon Grow games (+1)  
These games are pretty old, but they're fun to find the correct combinations in. (You'll know what I mean if you playe or have played it) You can find walkthroughs by searching as finding the right combination by yourself is quite tedious. My favourites happen to be Grow RPG, Grow ver.2 and (not a grow game but made by the same dude) Dwarf Complete.

Here's the website: www.eyezmaze.com
02-17-2008 at 12:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Neathro
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
IP: Logged
icon Re: Grow games (+1)  
Oh... Hehe someone else montioned these after I found a link... My sister found them and wouldn't stop playing for a little while. I don't see the point as much myself... never got max on all on any game... RPG is the best... ever "won" it? I've only ever got the king to hammer the dragon and send the jewel to the dungeon, but when the hero comes out of the dungeon he gets killed by the wounded dragon... You do have to use water after turn 1 and before placing the tower to stop the demon collapsing it... or you can do say... Castle, Tower, Water... which gets you about as far as anything else...

I don't really play this game any more but it would be nice to know the best way to "win" it anyway...
The one that starts with some kind of seed I got the 2 furthest, the underground kingdom and the battery-powered earth...

I have posted too big already...

[Last edited by Neathro at 02-17-2008 04:48 PM]
02-17-2008 at 04:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Grow games
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com