Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : Entrance (One East)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Alfie
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
IP: Logged
icon The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : Entrance (0)  
Another secret room I cant access. Am I stupid? Dont answer that. No matter what I do I cant find a way to locate threads for secret rooms. I exit the game, go back in, log in, log off, do a headstand, do the Oki Koki and turn around. Alas nothing. So I resort to posting another thread to the room's nearest neighbour. No doubt I will be again told to; "post here", "do this", "do that" or "you are not spelling Okey-Cokey correctly". Well my apologies in advance.
Could someone please, please, please tell me where to look? Or do I have to go through 333 odd pages of 'assorted' threads in the home page? Surely there is a way to refine the search.
In the meantime, this secret room is very frustrating; I just get caught in the same place every time and cant make headway - a simple hint would be great. Presumably there would be one of I could just find the thread! Aaaarrrrggggg! :w00t

02-11-2008 at 01:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
icon Re: The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : Entrance (0)  
I'm not going to find the thread for you.

Keep in mind that secret walls that lead to secret rooms don't always start in the room adjacent to the actual secret room. If you can't find a secret wall all over the entrance, look in rooms south of that room.

02-11-2008 at 01:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Alfie
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
icon Re: The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : Entrance (0)  
Maybe I've misunderstood you - I can get into the room easily enough - I've found access to the room on the
Click here to view the secret text
. What I can't find is a clue to the room (that's called the thread isn't it?). And I need help with this room.

Thanks
Alfie :kiss

02-11-2008 at 01:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3170
icon Re: The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : Entrance (+2)  
Alfie, please stop starting new threads for rooms that already have posted help. Having multiple threads makes it harder for other players to find the help they need. If you cannot use the Get Help For A Room Link for any reason, you can use the regular forum search. Search for the topic name in this format:

[name of hold] [space] [colon] [space] [name of level] [space] [colon] [space] [room coordinates using numbers instead of words]

In this case, you should enter:
The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : 1 East

That would bring you to this link.

After you read this, please delete your first post. That will delete the whole thread.
02-11-2008 at 02:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : Archival Catacombs : Entrance (One East)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com