Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Skylancer's Hold
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Skylancer64
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 62
IP: Logged
icon Re: Skylancer's Hold (+2)  
Hi people. I have indeed been lurking in the background for a while. While I rarely feel the need to post, I do check the board periodically looking for the next interesting thread or hold.

Anyways, concerning my hold, I completely lost all of my work months ago with computer problems, and while I could have asked for an anyone-edit unlock of the online version, it coincided with a cooling for my DROD enthusiasm and I decided to let it be.

More recently, I have finished JTRH and have the beginnings of a second hold ready. Since many seem to want me to continue, if an admin could post an anyone-edit version here (Schik and the like can do that, right? Please?), I would be happy to incorporate this hold into my second one and JTRH-ize it.

:yes

07-09-2005 at 02:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
IP: Logged

File: Skylancers Hold.hold (61.9 KB)
Downloaded 61 times.
License: Other
icon Re: Skylancer's Hold (+1)  
Skylancer64 wrote:
Since many seem to want me to continue, if an admin could post an anyone-edit version here (Schik and the like can do that, right? Please?), I would be happy to incorporate this hold into my second one and JTRH-ize it.
Indeed we can. Here you go. :)

07-10-2005 at 02:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Skylancer's Hold
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com