Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : The War
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Bobpie
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 54
IP: Logged
icon The War (0)  
A case of road rage goes to far as a long distance driver(oh lets name him Mr.Smith for now) bumps into another man(Mr.Doe), after they fight on the side of the road Mr.Doe promises revenge.

Weeks go on where Mr.Doe Terrorized Mr.Smith, then Mr.S finally snapped. Mr.S hired goons to mess up Mr.D, but Mr.D was too paranoid to be caught off guard, he had hired Bodyguards.
This goes on and somehow gets to a largescale conflict with the help of Gods. Within 100years there are 2 Empires that control the world.

The Doe-ping empire, controling the mid-west america, Asia, and Europe.

The Smithtastic empire, contoling East America, Africa, and Antartica.

Your role? Pick a side and have your fun, while fighting for your cause, which happens to be destroying every enemy in your path, while gaining personal glory(if it's your thing).

Rules? ok.
1. You cannot take the role of major leaders or gods!
2. Keep things realistic as posible, don't send a surf in and have him pick up a continent to throw at the enemy.
3. Keep grusome details to a low.
4. One Role-Playing post a day!(surf today, noble the next day)
5. You can switch sides. Take control of a sergent to plan a attck then switch for a retaliation!

Once again, keep it realistic, for example the Smithtastic will have more Oil to use for vehicals, but the Doe-ping has more higher knowledge people for research, they could not need Oil at all to pilot there machines!

[Last edited by Bobpie at 12-05-2007 01:55 AM]
12-05-2007 at 01:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bobpie
icon Re: The War (0)  
I shall assume the roll of Storyteller, Huge changes will be made by me (passing of seasons, natural disasters, etc.)

and so it begins...

the year is 2105 January 6th, It's a week of celibration for the Smithtastic, it is the day their founder was born. While all seems happy, they have not let their guard down.

The Doe-Ping on the other hand are in the process of researching a product that would make combat easier for their soiders, but it is still in the beta stages(the day of it's release shall be determined by me).

Niether empire currently have mobil troops

Edit: Austrailia just doesn't care, their off enjoying themselve to much for war.

[Last edited by Bobpie at 12-05-2007 01:59 AM]
12-05-2007 at 01:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
This game looks very fun. Can I take a role of a simple sergeant? Or do I have to take on private first? But first, I want to know, what type of rank are we using? The one the navy uses? (Private, Sergeant, High Captain) Or are we using the Air Force type? (Cadet, Lieutenant, Commander)

12-05-2007 at 05:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bobpie
you know...i never thought of that...how bout

Surf=non-military farmer
Militia=military farmer
nobel=rich person

then for military

private=lowest rank
sergent=higher then private
commander=rules over a group of privates/sergents
high commander= rules over a group of commanders
*warlord=only 5 of them, they rule over the high commanders
*high warlord=ruler of empire

then there is advisers to the warlords/high warlord

aware-one=lowest adviser, reports to the enlightened
enlightened=higher adviser, reports to a master
*master= 3 of them, reports only the finest info

when talking to someone you must speak their title first
(ex: "Hello Warlord Bill.")
I think that covers everything

* you cannot RP these guys
12-05-2007 at 03:40 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : The War
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com