Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? (A weird new-agey abstract all-board participation mystery thingie.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Bobpie
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 54
IP: Logged
icon Re: Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? (+1)  
I think it was Someone Else, in the study, with the lead pipe.
12-05-2007 at 01:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
jamesdenem
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 203
icon Re: Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? (0)  
BREAKING NEWS

It has been found! They have found it near somewhere, which has been described as a sticky place. Further investigation has linked it to someone else, who knows who killed someone.

This signature intenionally left blank. Disregard any text you may find here, because it is probably just your imagination, and not a signature in any way. We mean it, don't believe that there is text here.
12-05-2007 at 02:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
icon Re: Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? (0)  
Hmm, so Someone Else in the study with the lead pipe was found in a sticky place and is somehow linked to Someone Else, who knows who killed Someone.

And so it begins.

12-05-2007 at 05:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
I submit that this bludgeoning with a lead pipe may in fact be a coverup for a lead poisoning.

12-05-2007 at 11:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Would that be a double homicide or a single double version of a single homicide with the addition of conspiracy charges??
As I said in my last post, it seems that the rampage of it has only just begun.

[Last edited by Snacko at 12-05-2007 11:51 PM]
12-05-2007 at 11:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Bobpie
Or maybe it was the lead pipe bludgening that resulted in the death, but the lead poisoning that was in the pipe happened to strick the victem after his death.

I CALL FOR A EXAMINATION OF THE CORPSE!
12-06-2007 at 11:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Some people have been getting the idea beautifully and have really been great participants, but I'm going to try and make things a bit more clearly in the first post, re-read it if you feel things could be a bit more clear (I'm only saying this because Bobpie just contradicting himself). It also includes the list of clues we've found in the topic going up to the next post.

[Last edited by Snacko at 12-06-2007 06:21 PM]
12-06-2007 at 06:09 PM
calamarain
Rank Points: 933
But what if it's a conspiracy... it could have been the other guy trying to frame this guy.

12-06-2007 at 06:13 PM
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1304
Can I reveal a card?
12-09-2007 at 04:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bobpie
only if you put it in a confuseing yet understandable sentance.

ps:without useing the letter "e"
12-09-2007 at 01:45 PM
Snacko
What are these cards you speak of? Talk!

12-13-2007 at 05:45 PM
Someone Else
I can reveal the lead pipe, proving myself innocent at the present time.
12-13-2007 at 07:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
How so?

12-13-2007 at 09:59 PM
Snacko
icon Re: Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? (-1)  
bump

WE MUST FIND THE TRUTH!

12-30-2007 at 10:05 PM
Chalks
Rank Points: 267
Snacko wrote:
WE MUST FIND THE TRUTH!
01-04-2008 at 09:59 PM
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
You want the truth?
Chalks posted a cop-out.
That is, at least, a small portion of Truth.

01-04-2008 at 10:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chalks
Rank Points: 267
I should have said "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"... but I didn't think of it till now. Maybe I should stay out of this thread, as I find it confusing. Also I'd like to point out that I have never held a lead pipe before let alone swing one in mild anger over a slight squable that may or may not have led (hehe, lead) to someone's possibly accidental death or not.

[Last edited by Chalks at 01-04-2008 10:34 PM : double negatives are bad.]
01-04-2008 at 10:29 PM
Snacko
Don't worry about being confused, you'll get it and it's all about being confused.

01-05-2008 at 12:23 AM
Someone Else
I can't remember it all, but some of the funniest parts were about frogs.
01-07-2008 at 07:09 PM
moonmoon
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 9
Snacko wrote:
Don't worry about being confused, you'll get it and it's all about being confused.
still confused.
02-19-2008 at 09:18 AM
Snacko
Then be confused, but have fun being confused, that's the point of this topic. Take a completely irrelevant or nitpicky view of a past post and just run with it.

02-20-2008 at 12:46 AM
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
Snacko wrote:
Then be confused, but have fun being confused, that's the point of this topic.
Where's the line? Or plane, for that matter?

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

02-20-2008 at 04:32 AM
Beef Row
Rank Points: 471
It was moonmoon in the forum with a (now deleted) spam link! Very stealthy, to use a weapon they knew would be covered up by the authorities.

02-20-2008 at 07:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
So we now know what "it" is?

02-20-2008 at 08:34 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? (A weird new-agey abstract all-board participation mystery thingie.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com