Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : How blue plates actually work (Can a hero kill himself while switching hero on a blue plate ?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
aschwarzie
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
IP: Logged
icon How blue plates actually work (0)  
I incidently found out that if I was withdrawing from a blue plate in a direction that would make one of the two heroes touching the other with his weapon, that would *kill* that hero !
Examples: I'm Jax and climb on a blue plate where Nicolay stands.
If I leave "forward" (now switched as Nicolay of course), the Jax remaining on the blue plate would kill me in the back. If on the other hand I left the blue plate backwards, doing so I would kill Jax in he back !! :lol
Is that an intended behaviour ? Of course the six other remaining directions remain... still !
I noticed this on plate (36,5) of L3:3N2E and didn't investigate elsewhere but found that curious enough to be mentioned.
11-02-2007 at 01:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
IP: Logged
icon Re: How blue plates actually work (0)  
In the most recent version, weapons were able to kill allies. Now you can kill someone with your weapon when moving, or be killed by an inactive hero's weapon by stepping over it.
11-03-2007 at 01:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : How blue plates actually work (Can a hero kill himself while switching hero on a blue plate ?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com