Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Weird bug using custom styles and different player files
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 518
IP: Logged
icon Weird bug using custom styles and different player files (0)  
In my copy of DROD I've got two different player files, and recently I've put in some styles (imported them, they were DMF files) and I've tested them.
it turns out that the styles work fine in the player file that was active during the import of the styles, but at the moment I want to use those styles with the other player file, it goes wrong.
I can see the custom styles in the editor of the second player file, but as soon as I click on them to set a certain room in that style, DROD crashes.

I'm using version 3.0.0

10-21-2007 at 02:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
schep
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 865
IP: Logged
icon Re: Weird bug using custom styles and different player files (+2)  
Timo006 wrote:
I'm using version 3.0.0
See the board description; most likely nobody will investigate this. However, I think there were some fixes to handling of embedded data files for 3.1. I suggest you make a backup copy of your player.dat file, upgrade to 3.1, and see if things are better.

10-21-2007 at 03:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Weird bug using custom styles and different player files
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com