Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Secret of the Slayer : Upper Pits : 1 North, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Kiwi
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon The Secret of the Slayer : Upper Pits : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
Ok, I'm stumped, what are the little mushroom things, and how on EARTH do you kill all of those monsters at once?

10-18-2007 at 09:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: The Secret of the Slayer : Upper Pits : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
Kiwi wrote:
Ok, I'm stumped, what are the little mushroom things, and how on EARTH do you kill all of those monsters at once?

If by 'mushroom things' you mean the monsters, they're called aumtlich.

There's a very important, not immediately obvious thing you need to know about aumtlich:

Click here to view the secret text

Josh

10-18-2007 at 09:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Stephen4Louise
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
icon Re: The Secret of the Slayer : Upper Pits : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
Kiwi wrote:
When you say mushrooms, do you mean the flying rocks (which aren't going to help you) or the two mirrors near the entrance?

Did you know, when an aumtlich looks at a mirror (or the side of your sword) it freezes to the spot.
And another useful fact is that you can move a mirror around in two ways. You can push it with your sword or body or you can swipe it with your sword.

Steve.
10-18-2007 at 09:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Secret of the Slayer : Upper Pits : 1 North, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com