Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Heres a poser for you all...
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Viper
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 33
IP: Logged
icon Heres a poser for you all... (0)  
I dunno if its a feature, and I don't know if here is the right place to post but here we go. Basically I have at a few points pressed some key or other and somehow brought up a dialog box which had a couple of things in, and as I recall (not paying much attention) it had the number of moves made in the room and the number of enemies killed (or something similar)

Can anyone tell me how I got this up and how I can again? I'm trying to do a room and I want to keep track of when the tar mother spawns.
12-03-2003 at 11:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Heres a poser for you all... (0)  
Yeah, this probably should have just gone in the General forum. Anyway, just press "Enter" during the game to get the popup you are referring to. I believe that this should be mentioned in the Help file to the game too.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-03-2003 at 11:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
This is indeed not the right place for this - the general or hints forums would have been much better, but since it's an easy question to answer:

You can get the dialog up by either pressing enter (the big one, not the one by the keypad), or right-clicking your mouse.

12-03-2003 at 11:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
I just looked at the help file, and it actually isn't in there. It should be in the "Quick Start & Keyboard Commands" section. Unless I totally missed it.

And I thought Stuart caught all of these!

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-03-2003 at 11:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Viper
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 33
Ok I was pretty sure I was wrong but hey. A mod can move it or not I suppose. I had tried Enter (it seemed obvious along with trying space and tab) without any luck but the right mouse click seems to be working - thanks eytanz.
12-03-2003 at 11:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
StuartK
Rank Points: 564
Oneiromancer wrote:
I just looked at the help file, and it actually isn't in there. It should be in the "Quick Start & Keyboard Commands" section. Unless I totally missed it.

And I thought Stuart caught all of these!

Game on,

:blink

Me? I deny *all* knowledge.
12-04-2003 at 06:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Ack! I thought it was you who was the one who found all the errors in the help files during beta testing. Perhaps it was krammer. That "K" at the end of Stuart somehow messes me up, I think. :D

My apologies.

Game on,

12-04-2003 at 06:20 PM
agaricus5
Rank Points: 1838
Oneiromancer wrote:
Ack! I thought it was you who was the one who found all the errors in the help files during beta testing. Perhaps it was krammer. That "K" at the end of Stuart somehow messes me up, I think. :D

My apologies.

Game on,
I've just had a look in the Bugs forum - it was Krammer who was spotting the help file errors.

12-05-2003 at 01:55 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Heres a poser for you all...
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com