Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Links in emails for threads you're watching (It would be awesome if they linked directly to the correct page)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon Links in emails for threads you're watching (+1)  
When you're being emailed every post made in a forum, the emails include links to the appropriate pages (and posts, no less). When you're watching a thread, the email includes a link to the thread, but not to the page on which the post occured. That means if there is more than one page in the thread you sort of need to guess whether the first unread post is on the last page, or the second-last page. It would be much more convenient if this email linked straight to the new post, rather than just to the thread.

09-26-2007 at 03:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Links in emails for threads you're watching (It would be awesome if they linked directly to the correct page)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com