Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : The Stabbing Game
Page 3 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Stabbing Game (0)  
Snacko wrote:
I have said it before and will refuse to say it again (because this is the first time I have explicitly said it in a post and will be able to simply quote it from now on), this is the greatest topic ever made.
And you will still be wrong, because if repetition made things true there would be alligators in the sewers and the Earth would be flat.

10-26-2007 at 11:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
Saying what I said and will not repeat is the truth not because I have repeated it but because it is true. What I have said and will not say again is true because this topic taps into the imagination in all of our minds and souls, if text fails to be elevated by the imagination of its users then it did not fail in itself but it is rather the users that have failed to want to reclaim what they have been trying to reclaim all along. It is not the topic's fault that you are not willing to experience the curiosity and playfulness of childhood.

10-27-2007 at 03:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
eb0ny
Rank Points: 484
Snacko wrote:
Saying what I said and will not repeat is the truth not because I have repeated it but because it is true. What I have said and will not say again is true because this topic taps into the imagination in all of our minds and souls, if text fails to be elevated by the imagination of its users then it did not fail in itself but it is rather the users that have failed to want to reclaim what they have been trying to reclaim all along. It is not the topic's fault that you are not willing to experience the curiosity and playfulness of childhood.

:shhocking

I wish I were as fluent in my speech as you are.

10-27-2007 at 03:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1133
Snacko wrote:
Saying what I said and will not repeat is the truth not because I have repeated it but because it is true. What I have said and will not say again is true because this topic taps into the imagination in all of our minds and souls

Basically what you're doing now is claiming that your own statement of opinion is a fact. Facts are facts and opinions are opinions, and stating otherwise is not going to "make it so." You're also speaking for everyone about a belief for which you can only speak for yourself (unless you knew for sure that everyone agreed with you, which is not the case here).

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

10-27-2007 at 09:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
Snacko made TimeCube...

10-27-2007 at 10:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
Wrong. Snacko made timezone.

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

10-28-2007 at 12:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
WE WON!!!!!!

11-01-2007 at 11:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Snacko
icon Re: The Stabbing Game (-2)  
bump

11-12-2007 at 05:37 PM
eb0ny
Rank Points: 484
:weep

11-12-2007 at 05:46 PM
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
I accuse Snacko of attention prostitution. Or cyber-masochism.

11-13-2007 at 12:54 AM
Snacko
Or both!

11-13-2007 at 05:58 PM
sahil
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 9
icon Re: The Stabbing Game (-1)  
So lazy game that is...lake of thrill I did not like to download ....no shouout any where..in new games should be more thrill and exitment we need...when I was playing this like ..i seems that I am playing a Old game....like Red hat..... :thumbsup

[Last edited by sahil at 12-01-2007 06:35 AM]
12-01-2007 at 06:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Bobpie
Rank Points: 54
sahil wrote:
So lazy game that is...lake of thrill I did not like to download ....no shouout any where..in new games should be more thrill and exitment we need...when I was playing this like ..i seems that I am playing a Old game....like Red hat..... :thumbsup

Huh?
12-01-2007 at 02:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
One of my rules is that a necrobump must:

1) Be aware that it is a necrobump.
2) Make sense.

*stabs sahil*

12-01-2007 at 04:26 PM
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
Snacko wrote:
One of my rules is that a necrobump must:

1) Be aware that it is a necrobump.
2) Make sense.
You forgot

3) Not be a frecking spammer out to post in a random thread with some stoopid spammy link in your sig that'll get wiped shortly after anyway, leaving only a non-sequitur post.

*stabs sahil*
"Stabbings will continue until the spammers improve get the hell out of here." :D

np: Lucky Pierre - Crush (Collected Remixes)

12-01-2007 at 05:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
Well that assures the continued life of this topic.

12-01-2007 at 06:54 PM
Bobpie
icon Re: The Stabbing Game (-1)  
/bump

because I find it entertaining

and because I have been sick for a very long time and I want Snacko to stop telling people I am dead!
12-04-2007 at 04:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
I said it was a possibility. You're the one who told me about the terminal rhino strain.

12-04-2007 at 05:40 PM
Bobpie
Snacko wrote:
I said it was a possibility. You're the one who told me about the terminal rhino strain.
So now we pull that card out eh? YOU PROMISED!
12-05-2007 at 01:10 AM
Snacko
You're the one who said you had bad reception in heaven.

How the hell did you get into heaven anyway (pun intended)?

*stabs this particular line of posting*

[Last edited by Snacko at 12-05-2007 05:56 PM]
12-05-2007 at 05:55 PM
Bobpie
A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED

"Hi, I'm Paul" *stabs you*"Bye!"

PAUL HAS LEFT THE ARENA
12-05-2007 at 11:07 PM
Snacko
*chases*

12-18-2007 at 06:06 PM
Bobpie
and what do you do when you have captured me? That is, if you ever do.
12-19-2007 at 12:55 AM
Snacko
Why don't you take a guess?

12-19-2007 at 01:06 AM
golfrman
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165
icon Re: The Stabbing Game (+2)  
Snacko wrote:
Why don't you take a guess?
You mean take a stab at it?

12-19-2007 at 01:11 AM
Snacko
If you please.

12-19-2007 at 02:08 AM
Snacko
Ah crap, accidentally bumped this showing my mother how to use a forum and deleting the post didn't send this back. Feel free to mod this post down as though it had bumped the topic.

I'd also like to go on record as saying I still think this is the greatest topic ever made.

Peace.

[Last edited by Snacko at 04-11-2009 09:46 PM]
04-11-2009 at 09:43 PM
Lamkin
Rank Points: 606
icon Re: The Stabbing Game (+1)  
Snacko wrote:
Feel free to mod this post down as though it had bumped the topic.
But I'd feel as if I were stabbing you in the back, so to speak. :?
04-11-2009 at 10:06 PM
Snacko
Lamkin wrote:
Snacko wrote:
Feel free to mod this post down as though it had bumped the topic.
But I'd feel as if I were stabbing you in the back, so to speak. :?

I'm so proud I could cry right now.

04-11-2009 at 10:33 PM
zwetschenwasser
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 200
Algestrox, the archmage of Festendath, hovered in the air above his archnemesis, Zoratxix. "You fool! You know not how many times I have seen this foolish attempt at defeating me. A simple gun has no effect on the robes of an Archmage. "Ah, but this is no ordinary gun, ignorant one. You behold the handgun of Adolf Hitler himself, loaded with a bullet of pure silver." Aiming high at the flowing vestments of the wizard, the fallen angel fired his message of death at Algestrox. "No!" The bullet cleaved the red robe with a barely audible whistle and lodged itself deeply in Algestrox's chest. He plummeted to the ground, faster and faster, until it seemed that light itself moved slower than him.

"You have failed me, proud one." Algestrox's eyes opened slowly, and if in a stupor of darkness. He beheld the shining eyes of Vardath, his omnipotent master, gazing upon him. "Am I not dead?" he wondered aloud. "No. I have saved your soul from the broken body you see before you." Algestrox looked before him, and saw his robed body cleft in two, lying at the bottom of the Crater of Geteit. "Why, master? I was not worthy of your mercy. I have been insolent, too obsessed with my own power to even excercise caution, let alone weakness." "My child, my plan should not confuse you. Although you fail sometimes in your quest of righteousness and virtue, your soul speaks to me in harmony, unlike all the other humans of this earth on which you live. You must go now. I have the tools with which you shall defeat the evil plague in the form of a man who killed you. Follow your inner wisdom, and I shall always be at your side." Algestrox bowed, and as he rose, a shining robe of purple brilliance descended over his soul, and he lived again.

Heaven opened in front of him, and he saw the sky of the Earth many miles below him. "Master, I place my faith in you," he prayed, and cast his spell of teleportation down to the mountain where he had faced his nemesis. Zoratxix was still there. "Alive? Impossible!" He cast aside his earthly garments to reveal the robes of an Archmage, but black as the pits of Hell. "You, an archmage?" exclaimed Algestrox. "You stupid imbecile. Had you never known that I had power greater than you or your master?" With that, he hurled a flaming sword, materialized out of air, at Algestrox. Algestrox willed the sword away from him with a thought, and the two began a deadly struggle of power and magic. The light around them gleamed in a frenzy of attacks of fire, ice, light, and darkness. Algestrox knew it was time. He shouted unto his master for courage, and drew forth a spear of pure gold from his cloak. With the force of a thousand Ophanim, he stabbed Zoratxix through the heart, and it was over.

04-11-2009 at 11:06 PM
Page 3 of 4
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : The Stabbing Game
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes