Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Old idea (brushing the dust off)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The spitemaster
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 354
IP: Logged
icon Old idea (0)  
Well now that we have new characters, I would like to propose something. Related to something that I asked a while ago (Here) is suddenly more realistic than it was all that time ago. I am asking for a method of producing new custom characters. I would like to be able to assign qualities that already exist in current characters. Right now you are only able to assign single qualities to a character, (i.e. It acts exactly like a goblin, just doesn't look like one. You do this by assigning them as a certain character, then attaching a different set of pictures) I would like to be able to shuffle qualities around.

The setup would just be a bunch of lists/and or options. So, movement pattern, Sworded(And hopefully a way to attach different sword pictures as well), Indestructible, orientation (surfacer or (underground?) the other one) deadly, flying, and maybe other things that I haven't thought of.

I don't think that you should be able to use any of the caravel net pictures. (sole reason being, to avoid confusion) None of the options should be mutually exclusive (Sworded indestructible deadly monster) if a person puts it in their hold someone should be able to beat it.

I posted this again because I thought that the opinion had changed because of the new features already in the new game.

I wish that man would stay away
08-31-2007 at 05:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Old idea (brushing the dust off)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com