Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Fossil Clock
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
aztcg7
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 104
IP: Logged

File: FossilClock.zip (914.5 KB)
Downloaded 300 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Fossil Clock (+2)  
This is a clock based on a Fossil Watch that I have. The double lines on the outside of the clock indicate times when things happen. Red lines indicate the start of snakes going vertical, while green lines indicate the start of snakes going horizontal. Orange lines indicate waterskipper spawn, blue is a tar/queen spawn, and the black line is the maturation of roach eggs. In the case 2 different events occur at the same time, one of the lines is one color, and the other line is the other.

I've included the SVG file that I created in Inkscape. I'm open to any suggestions for improvement, as this is my first clock.

08-08-2007 at 01:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: Fossil Clock (0)  
aztcg7 wrote:
This is a clock based on a Fossil Watch that I have.
Whoa... is that the "Angry Fruit Salad" model? :w00t

Then again, my Fossil Watch probably looks boring compared to that one... :)

08-08-2007 at 08:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
aztcg7
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 104
icon Re: Fossil Clock (0)  
Actually the double lines were evenly spaced around the clock, but I needed a concise way to describe spawns and such :D . I can't find a link to my fossil watch, I think they stopped making it, but the 3D countdown is pretty much a copy of my watches way of counting seconds (except on the watch, they go up).

08-08-2007 at 09:50 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Fossil Clock
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com