Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : A bad summer for Sweden...
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pneh
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 154
IP: Logged
icon A bad summer for Sweden... (+1)  
:(
This summer is the worst summer in my life that I can remember. Early, about one week before my my schools annual show, where I had a rather big role, probarbly one of the most known and best Swedish songwriters died. It was Povel Ramel. He had written over hundred songs, perhaps no floorfillers, but those songs is a big part of the Swedish culture. Povel Ramel accualy wrote Swedens first rap-song; "Jag diggar dig".
This years annual show we had put in a lot of Povel Ramel songs and intended to send Povel a copy of the show. But when the training was going on, we got the news that he died. We had to send the tape to his wife instead. :(

As if that wasn't enough. Sweden's absolute best and most known film-director, Ingvar Bergman, died at his house about a week ago. About one hour after he died the news were all over the world. Almost every newsstation talked about it. They stopped some TV-shows to break the news, and send documentarys about Ingvar.

Worst summer ever. And to top that. Really bad wheather... :~(

[Last edited by Pneh at 08-03-2007 11:07 AM]
08-03-2007 at 09:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Pneh
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 154
icon Re: A bad summer for Sweden... (0)  
No posts? I thought that this should be a well discussed topic.
Doesen't anyone want to comment about the death of these two persons? At least about Ingvar Bergman. He was one of the worlds most famous directors.
Nobody? Yes? No? It will probarbly soon be an echo here because of the emptyness....
No offence...

[Last edited by Pneh at 08-06-2007 09:30 AM]
08-06-2007 at 09:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
icon Re: A bad summer for Sweden... (+1)  
Pneh,

I'm sorry to hear about the sad losses. Time will pass on and so will everyone. I think it's great that you feel so close to these stars and that you might have even been able to interact with them.
08-06-2007 at 01:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : A bad summer for Sweden...
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com