Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 4 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
talund
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 95
IP: Logged
icon Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 4 South (0)  
If you didn't visit 4S, 1E before conquering 3S, 1E, is there any way back short of restoring 3S, 1E to unbeaten state?
06-18-2007 at 01:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 4 South (0)  
talund wrote:
If you didn't visit 4S, 1E before conquering 3S, 1E, is there any way back short of restoring 3S, 1E to unbeaten state?

Nope. As far as I know, once you've solved 3S1E you can't get to 4S1E without a restore. Since 4S1E is a secret room, though, it's not really a problem.

Josh

06-18-2007 at 03:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
talund
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 95
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 4 South (0)  
Oh well. Was trying to conquer secret rooms without restoring since this hold lets you go back to other levels fairly easily.

06-18-2007 at 04:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
talund wrote:
Oh well. Was trying to conquer secret rooms without restoring since this hold lets you go back to other levels fairly easily.

In most cases, that's possible. This is the only room I can think of that you can't backtrack to. (There's at least one other 'bonus' that requires serious backtracking, but it's just the ability to read a scroll, so not particularly important.)

Josh

06-18-2007 at 06:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : The Misty Maze of Mystery : 4 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com