Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : Three Times as Fun : 2 South, 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
IP: Logged
icon Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : Three Times as Fun : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
I have a big problem!

I can not get the mimic and myself over to the east side of the room, before the mimic's chamber blows up. I know I have to get the mimic to the eastern tar, but he also has to kill the other blobs. Can I have a demo for effiencey?
05-20-2007 at 05:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Milarion
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : Three Times as Fun : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
I myself took the lazy route.

Click here to view the secret text

05-20-2007 at 06:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
icon Re: Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : Three Times as Fun : 2 South, 3 East (0)  
Thanks a lot! I hadn't realized it would be that easy!
05-20-2007 at 09:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doctor E. Will's Mega Complex : Three Times as Fun : 2 South, 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com