Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 221E again
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
squeekie
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 140
IP: Logged
icon 221E again (0)  

This is driving me nuts!! I have a mental block or something. I can not get the southwest and northeast gates to work together. If I open one gate and kill the last roach then I am stuck because I need the mimic to get me out. :huh :evilmad: :(

10-24-2003 at 08:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: 221E again (0)  
I beat it again, just for you. E-mail me so I can get your address to send you the demo. If you don't have the newest version and so you can't import demos, I can tell you how I did it. I don't want to post the solution here because I want people to get really desperate before they get the solution. :devil

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
10-24-2003 at 09:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
However, before you do that...from the position you are in now...

Click here to view the secret text

Well, if that works, maybe that did give away the hardest part. I don't know, there are lots of facets to this room.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
10-24-2003 at 09:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
squeekie
An E-mail would be appreciated. I gotta get out of here!! I,ve been down there for 2 days.

10-24-2003 at 11:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
I e-mailed you just now. It's a full solution, but it seems that's what you need.

Game on,

10-24-2003 at 11:49 PM
squeekie

10-25-2003 at 05:02 AM
squeekie
I don't care how hard 23 is as long as I'm done with 22. It's funny, but, I say that every time and regret it every time.
Just kidding. :eyes

10-25-2003 at 05:24 AM
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
Wow. I think I'm living my life backwards. I would want to change who I was earlier, if I was guaranteed I'd be the same now. I'm doing what I want now, and then I'm going to figure it all out. Hmm...

10-25-2003 at 07:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Stuwy
Rank Points: 212
Oneiromancer could you send me an e-mail with the demo also? I seem to be stuck in that room too. heres my addy

sjmb92@hotmail.com

[Edited by Stuwy on 11-10-2003 at 05:56 AM GMT]

[Edited by Stuwy on 11-10-2003 at 05:57 AM GMT]
11-10-2003 at 05:54 AM
Oneiromancer
Stuwy, I'll send it tomorrow morning if that's okay with you. Well, actually, even if it's not okay with you I still won't send it any sooner, but I thought I'd be polite. :D

Game on,

11-10-2003 at 08:09 AM
Stuwy
Rank Points: 212
lol it's alright. I really dont have to beat the level anytime sooner
11-10-2003 at 04:15 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 221E again
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com