Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Architecture's Guild (Share your stuff.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rheb
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1211
IP: Logged

File: Tar Gate Image Floor.JPG (68.9 KB)
Downloaded 260 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Architecture's Guild (+2)  
This topic is about sharing stuff with other architects, if you have a really cool image floor/wall/pit, some homemade music that you think would be great in DROD, maybe you have some spare rooms from a previous hold, please, share it with us other architects. I think it would be great if people used things that other architects have made in their own holds. I have seen some really cool image floors in user made holds. Maybe you can just get some inspiration from images and other stuff sent here.

I will start by sending the image floor I used in Tar Gate Stronghold, fell free to use it in any of your holds :)
It’s called Tar Gate Image Floor

Click here to view the secret text

I actually saved it in JPEG intentionally, it makes the floor look like it’s covered whit dirt.

Maybe this kind of topic already exists, I haven’t really checked.

[Last edited by Rheb at 05-04-2007 02:47 PM]
05-04-2007 at 02:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: Architecture's Guild (0)  
Just remember that you should be posting anything here with either Creative Commons license, or Public Domain, and you are permitting anyone to use it.
05-04-2007 at 03:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
This is a good idea, to collect it all in one place. Might want to scour the forum for previous things that would fit the concept...
Rheb wrote:
maybe you have some spare rooms from a previous hold, please, share it with us other architects.
I think that bit may be already covered by the "Hold Junkyard" thread.

05-04-2007 at 10:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neathro
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
if anyone has this i really need a 9x4 graphic for a new sworded character type...

Thanks.

05-06-2007 at 12:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Architecture's Guild (Share your stuff.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com