Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Question for Erik
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon Question for Erik (0)  
Erik, would you be open to an interview about the making of DROD at some point for my column on diabloii.net? Nothing immediate, but I do want to run some interviews as installments at some point, and I'm wondering if you'd like to be one of them.

Whaddayasay?

10-21-2003 at 08:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Question for Erik (0)  
DiMono wrote:
Whaddayasay?
Someone wants to interview *ME*? :D

Yeah sure. Just let me know when you're ready.

-Erik

10-21-2003 at 08:50 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Alright, here's the skinny (I've always wanted to say that... guess typing it'll have to do for now)

I plan to run the interview as a column in a couple months, and as easy as it would be to just email you a bunch of questions and ask you to reply I'd really rather do it as an actual interview if time and opportunity permit. Do you have ICQ MSN or Yahoo! ?

I'm looking to do this in whatever form it takes in about a month, if for no other reason than to give me time to prepare some drivingly journalistic questions with which to shock and amaze my readers.

10-22-2003 at 05:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
DiMono wrote:
I plan to run the interview as a column in a couple months, and as easy as it would be to just email you a bunch of questions and ask you to reply I'd really rather do it as an actual interview if time and opportunity permit. Do you have ICQ MSN or Yahoo!
Yeah, that's no problem. E-mail me and we can set it up.
erikh2000 at yahoo dot com
I'm looking to do this in whatever form it takes in about a month, if for no other reason than to give me time to prepare some drivingly journalistic questions with which to shock and amaze my readers.
Well I got nothing to hide! I ain't afraid of no muckraking!

-Erik

10-22-2003 at 04:25 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Alright Erik, here's the dirt:

I'm sorry to say I'm interviewing Bill Roper first, so the interview with you won't be showing up for a couple extra months. On the bright side, this means we have plenty of time to play with :).

Oh, I added erikh2000 as a yahoo ID to my messenger, should I add by yahoo email as well?

10-30-2003 at 06:40 PM
ErikH2000
DiMono wrote:
Alright Erik, here's the dirt:

I'm sorry to say I'm interviewing Bill Roper first, so the interview with you won't be showing up for a couple extra months. On the bright side, this means we have plenty of time to play with :).
Stupid dumbo Bill Roper! Like he ever did anything important. :evilmad:

Oh well. Give me time to think up profound things to say.
Oh, I added erikh2000 as a yahoo ID to my messenger, should I add by yahoo email as well?
Hmm. Not familiar with Yahoo Messenger. Bug me when you are ready to do the interview and I will figure out what this stuff means.

-Erik

11-04-2003 at 07:08 AM
mrimer
Rank Points: 5064
Yeah, in Yahoo Messenger, while you're chatting you can even knock each other out in that Street Fighter-like motif they've got going. That's pretty wild, I say!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
11-04-2003 at 03:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Wouldn't that be bizarre... "Erik, what prompted you to start working on DROD, and DOWN YOU GO TO A THUNDEROUS RIGHT HOOK! OH MAN, DID YOU SEE THAT!?"

11-05-2003 at 03:18 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Question for Erik
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com