Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : Interlude: A Goblin's-Eye View : 3 North, 1 West (I must be missing something....)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Knightmare44
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon The City Beneath : Interlude: A Goblin's-Eye View : 3 North, 1 West (0)  
I can manuever the fegundos alright... but it appears unsolveable to me? I'm sure I'm stuck on something wrong, but activating the fegundos open the door on 30,4, the n.east door, but stepping north or south closes the same door, permanently it appears. What am I missing here?

[Last edited by Knightmare44 at 05-04-2007 04:57 AM]
05-04-2007 at 04:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3170
icon Re: The City Beneath : Interlude: A Goblin's-Eye View : 3 North, 1 West (0)  
Maybe this would help: You can turn without moving by pressing Q or W. This allows you to manipulate the fegundos without stepping back onto the pressure plate.
05-04-2007 at 05:02 AM
Knightmare44
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: The City Beneath : Interlude: A Goblin's-Eye View : 3 North, 1 West (0)  
son of a bloody flaming fritzle. knew it had to be something that simple, just wasn't thinking of that, not playing as beethro. one more secret room to go
05-04-2007 at 05:03 AM
bomber50
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 872
Could someone please post a demo for this room?
05-06-2007 at 06:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
zaubberer
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 251

File: TCB Interlude A Goblins-Eye View 3N1W Victory.demo (6.8 KB)
Downloaded 328 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: The City Beneath : Interlude: A Goblin's-Eye View : 3 North, 1 West (+2)  
here you are!

zaubberer
:wizard
05-06-2007 at 07:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : Interlude: A Goblin's-Eye View : 3 North, 1 West (I must be missing something....)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com