Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Smitemaster's Selections (A question.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pinnacle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1129
IP: Logged
icon Smitemaster's Selections (0)  
Now that they are not tied to CaravelNet, will they still be quarterly releases, or will they become less frequent?
Also, will they be more...erm...accessible to intermediate players?

04-28-2007 at 05:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
IP: Logged
icon Re: Smitemaster's Selections (+1)  
Pinnacle wrote:
Now that they are not tied to CaravelNet, will they still be quarterly releases, or will they become less frequent?

Probably less frequent, at least for a while - right now Caravel is focusing on fixing bugs in TCB and preparing it for a full release (as opposed to the forum-only release). Smitemaster selections are a lower priority for a while (which is partially why they were disconnected from CaravelNet, and shifted from a calendar-based purchasing system to a credit-based purchasing system).

Also, will they be more...erm...accessible to intermediate players?

I would think that Master Locks was pretty accessible to intermediate players. As was Smitemastery 101, of course.

04-28-2007 at 05:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Smitemaster's Selections (A question.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com