Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Music Cycling
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
IP: Logged
icon Music Cycling (0)  
I've noticed that although you can have sound effects play in a cycle (the game picks one sound effect from a list of candidates and plays it for an event) the same doesn't apply to music. This is a shame, if you've downloaded the old music from DROD.net and want to play it as well as the new music.

I'd like this to be possible, having the music change on changing themes (note that moving from one room to the next doesn't reset the music, so the code's in place in that regard).

Perhaps for 1.7, but it can't be that hard to code...?

Matt

10-19-2003 at 06:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
IP: Logged
icon Re: Music Cycling (0)  
Check out the Task list for DROD on Sourceforge (the first three items at this time)...they're way ahead of you! Sounds pretty sweet!

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
10-19-2003 at 06:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Music Cycling
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com