Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Substitutable soundbites
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
calamarain
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 933
IP: Logged
icon Substitutable soundbites (0)  
Hiya, quick feature request arising from a discussion on the Architecture board. According to there it can't be done at the moment, so I request here :)

Currently if you have a slayer character, all his standard soundbites are fixed. e.g. "The wisp will find you... the hook will follow!" by the 39th Slayer. This means that if you want to have cut scenes or mini speeches made by a generic Slayer, you can... but in a different voice to the one he uses in game.

So my feature request would be the ability to include custom versions of the standard soundbites for the Slayer and/or Beethro in a hold, so that your own versions of the character could be created. e.g. the 92nd Slayer, a character who pursues the player through their usermade hold, voiced by the author of said hold. (No, I'm not including that in mine :) )

04-17-2007 at 04:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Substitutable soundbites
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com