Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Grepets Player 1
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
IP: Logged
icon Grepets Player 1 (+2)  
1 person who says "me" first gets to be the first player you get to choose a egg of a pet:

Chala, Very furry and great ears and and 4 legged and has a sweet tooth.

Gerk, Grows very slowly but a little great at skills such as cooking, Fur and feathers.

Gara, Grows fast but very lazy at times and has a great time if you want a fun thing to hang out with!
Furry and feathery too.

Katgle, A bit demanding but really has a blance of each skill and hanging out, Just has skin that is smooth.

Updates: No updates.

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

03-28-2007 at 12:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: Grepets Player 1 (0)  
I don't get it.... I know it's something about pets but I don't understand what to do in this game... maybe this is because the game has all but rules..

It seems that you are trying to make something similar to Jeff's monster caring game. But if you really want to start a forum game you have to be specific about what to do. Do we have to train/feed our pets? What will determine how successful we are? Many questions that need answers from you.

[Last edited by MeckMeck GRE at 03-28-2007 12:56 PM]
03-28-2007 at 12:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
icon Re: Grepets Player 1 (+2)  
MeckMeck GRE wrote:
I don't get it.... I know it's something about pets but I don't understand what to do in this game... maybe this is because the game has all but rules..

It seems that you are trying to make something similar to Jeff's monster caring game. But if you really want to start a forum game you have to be specific about what to do. Do we have to train/feed our pets? What will determine how successful we are? Many questions that need answers from you.
Well you have to get your pet skills and money to by stuff and keep in random events, Also your pet can get a job but still needs drinks and food and amusement, Battle with other players and you cn hold up to 5 pets, plus there are updates at the first post.

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.

03-29-2007 at 06:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
icon Re: Grepets Player 1 (0)  
Same as me monster caring, without the monster and the me.

(No, I don't want to play now)

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

[Last edited by Jeff_Ray... at 04-01-2007 02:14 AM]
04-01-2007 at 02:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Grepets Player 1
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com