Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Demo inserting
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Neather2
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 406
IP: Logged
icon Demo inserting (0)  
How to inserting a Demo in my 25 levels hold? In mode of a player play, can see a demo of are stuck.

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.
03-24-2007 at 01:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather2
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 406
icon Re: Demo inserting (0)  
Help! I Don't Know what i have to do for this! :(

Conspiracy, my new hold, has just been released.
03-24-2007 at 02:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insane
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 154
icon Re: Demo inserting (0)  
VIPCOOL wrote:
You don't know how to make a demo? All you have to do is press F5.

Or, if you select it from the menu, the game will automatically record a demo if you beat the room.

-Insane
03-24-2007 at 03:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
icon Re: Demo inserting (+1)  
Neather2 wrote:
Help! I Don't Know what i have to do for this! :(
Play your hold in the normal way (not in the editor), and record a demo by pressing F5 where you wish the demo to start (you will be asked to name this demo) and F5 again when you want the demo to end (you want to use this method if you want a demo of part of the room rather than the whole room). Or, if you have "Automatically save a demo when you conquer a room" checked in the settings menu, then you can just beat the room and a demo of the entire room will be saved (you want to use this method if you want a demo of the entire room).

Then, go back to the editor, and go to the room this demo was recorded in. Press F6, select the demo you have recorded from the list on the left and click the checkbox "Show from title screen".

Then, when the hold is selected in "Change Location", the "Watch Demo" item in the main menu should be active, and clicking on it should show you one of the demos that you have told it to show from title screen in the above way.

03-24-2007 at 06:17 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Demo inserting
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com