Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
sjschaffner
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 30
IP: Logged
icon Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
I could use a hint for this room. I just don't seem to be able to get the last roach out of the NW portion of the room. I also can't enter from any other direction than the E.

What am I missing?

Thanks
03-18-2007 at 12:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
christine83
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 158
icon Re: Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West (+1)  
There's a demo on this one on the main menu. When you have this hold selected just click "watch demo" in the main menu.

For a hint:
Click here to view the secret text

#1 Fan!
Click here to view the secret text

03-18-2007 at 12:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
sjschaffner
icon Re: Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
I'm confused. What main menu. On the forum? I have been using the forum and DROD for over a year and not seen anywhere you can click to watch a demo. I have downloaded demos from the forum. You you be more specific. I'm sorry for my ignorance.

03-18-2007 at 02:21 AM
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
icon Re: Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West (+1)  
sjschaffner wrote:
I'm confused. What main menu. On the forum? I have been using the forum and DROD for over a year and not seen anywhere you can click to watch a demo. I have downloaded demos from the forum. You you be more specific. I'm sorry for my ignorance.

From the main menu (BEFORE you click "Play game") there is a menu item called "Watch Demo". Assuming this hold is selected in the "Change Location" window, then clicking this will show you one of the demos the architect has included with the hold, if any (If the architect did not include any, then this item will be greyed out). In this case, I believe there are three, one of which is this room. So you just have to click Watch Demo a few times to get it to show you the architects demo for this room.

03-18-2007 at 02:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
sjschaffner
icon Re: Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
Thank you very much. I understand.

Thanks for your thoughtful help
03-18-2007 at 04:47 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Chaco's Hold : Level II: Doors and Arrows : 2 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com