Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Award Ceremony (Qualify for the coveted Gold Award.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

8.7/10 (31 votes)
σ 1.49
Author Name:LarryMurk
Submitted By:larrymurk
Hold Name:Award Ceremony
Theme:Qualify for the coveted Gold Award.
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:4
Number of Rooms:41
Number of Monsters:259
Version:DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:5 (+6 / -1)
Poster Message
CrazyDiamond
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 38
IP: Logged
icon Re: Award Ceremony (+1)  
I loved Award Ceremony, I completed it without any hints because it's more fun thinking about a possible solution when you're not playing: some of them (for example Gold 1S-1E or Silver 1S-3E) came in my mind during sleep or when sat waiting for the airplane boarding.

This is one of the few holds you can enjoy this way, because it has very few elements so you don't need to play and play trying any possible move, you just have to use your mind before moving.

So I rate this hold 10.

Also the solutions are really very short in moves, so don't complain about snakes because they didn't make the rooms boring.

10-21-2010 at 04:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
IP: Logged
icon Re: Award Ceremony (+1)  
zex20913 wrote:
Note that Banj's post occured before the release of TCB. Though it would be interesting to hear some Banj commentary on builders, as well.
And now, a timely reply:

Builders are fine until you have like, three or more, at which point they're like serpent-wraithwing hybrids.
10-27-2010 at 12:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Award Ceremony (Qualify for the coveted Gold Award.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com