Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Prime : Tallon Overworld : 5 East (Secret room)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
pecan
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon MetDROiD Prime : Tallon Overworld : 5 East (0)  
In the secret room I have not yet found a way to kill the roaches in the bottom right block. The queen mother is actually the problem, but then I have to enter that room anyway, to hit the orb, and I don't see how.
Catherine

02-18-2007 at 08:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ChrisB
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 58
IP: Logged
icon Re: MetDROiD Prime : Tallon Overworld : 5 East (0)  
pecan wrote:
In the secret room I have not yet found a way to kill the roaches in the bottom right block. The queen mother is actually the problem, but then I have to enter that room anyway, to hit the orb, and I don't see how.
Catherine

Hi Pecan (or can I call you Catherine)
I assume you are talking about Sence East. Not too sure where you have got to, but the room takes over 1,000 moves (or 991 if you were Rabscuttle!!). I shall assume that you have killed all but the bottom right queen and have access to the Orb in the top right.

Click here to view the secret text

Of course if you have already dropped both trapdoors, your problem lies earlier.

Chris

02-18-2007 at 10:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Prime : Tallon Overworld : 5 East (Secret room)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com