Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro's Mission: Spiders : The Sealed Gate 2 : 1 North, 2 East (Totally confused)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Carol01
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Beethro's Mission: Spiders : The Sealed Gate 2 : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
I can't get to the mimic because it's behind a door I can't open. I need the mimic behind the door to drop the trap doors. Never seen a yellow/black striped door before and can't work it out. Please help I really need some advice. Thanks
02-18-2007 at 12:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3516
IP: Logged
icon Re: Beethro's Mission: Spiders : The Sealed Gate 2 : 1 North, 2 East (0)  
Those are "master walls" that only disappear (or rather become transparent and allow you to walk through them) when you have mastered the hold, i.e. when you have finished the hold by exiting through the hold-ending stairs *and* when you have solved every secret room in the hold.

In other words, just ignore it for now and come back once you've done the above. Those walls are meant to block access to content that only those who have mastered the hold should see, as kind of a bonus... :)

np: Styrofoam - Anything (ft. Bent Van Looy + Miki) (Nothing's Lost)

02-18-2007 at 12:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro's Mission: Spiders : The Sealed Gate 2 : 1 North, 2 East (Totally confused)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com