Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Thx Caravel (New hold submission process)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1912
IP: Logged
icon Thx Caravel (+2)  
Yes, I remember having some nice long discussions on how we could improve the hold submission process. And I remember thinking nothing ever comes of these discussions. Why would anyone do anything especially in this case where the system in place was "working"?

I want to extend a big THANKS to everyone who took it upon themselves to improve the hold submission process. Thx Caravel for giving it the OK, Mr. Schik for implementing forum changes, and the HAs that have volunteered their time to test holds.
02-15-2007 at 04:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
IP: Logged
icon Re: Thx Caravel (+1)  
And a huge thanks to all the wonderful Architects that have released a long string of spectacular holds! (There were a lot of first holds, and now some second holds). I just hope that this long line will continue into the future. Thanks,

-Tom.
02-16-2007 at 04:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Thx Caravel (New hold submission process)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com