Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The Sunken Pyramid (Looking for testers for my first hold.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
RuAdam
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 157
IP: Logged
icon The Sunken Pyramid (0)  
This is my first hold. I'm almost done, but I need the help of beta testers to finish it. It contains scripted not too DROD related puzzles with some sort of story. PM me if you are interested.
02-13-2007 at 03:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Kevin_P86
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 535
icon Re: The Sunken Pyramid (0)  
Would that be the same as this hold?

02-13-2007 at 05:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RuAdam
Yes that woud be almost the same. But there has been a lot of improvements since than. And because it was so long ago, and also now I'm planing to do the beta testing with the private beta testing option I thought that it woud be better to post in a new topic.
02-13-2007 at 06:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
Hmm... it looks the same file hold too me according to the link.

Did you forget to re-post the file?

[Last edited by tokyokid at 02-13-2007 09:05 PM]
02-13-2007 at 09:05 PM
RuAdam
I didn't repost because I don't want to post it publicly. Beta testing will be made using the private beta testing board. This way it is much more organised.
02-14-2007 at 09:13 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The Sunken Pyramid (Looking for testers for my first hold.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com