Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Underground Civilisation : The Tunnel : 7 West (secret room)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
iamyum
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 64
IP: Logged
icon The Underground Civilisation : The Tunnel : 7 West (secret room) (0)  
Once again I was stuck in this room for a few days and would probably need some help. I've made it to the 6th checkpoint (before the second last set of tar, with 6 mothers still alive) in 147 moves. Is this fast enough(certainly not the fastest)? During the tar clensing, I had to wait a turn or two so that I can stab the tar on the spawn to save time. I wonder if the "perfect" solution is made so that Beethro stabs the tar on the spawn cycle...

With the 147 moves progress, I stepped on the last checkpoint before the last set of tar on turn 195. Eventually I'm 3 moves too slow.

I appreciate some efficiency checkpoints so I know where to improve. Thanks!
01-29-2007 at 07:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1486
icon Re: The Underground Civilisation : The Tunnel : 7 West (secret room) (0)  
Hmm... If you nead it I'll try to give more detailed help. On turn 99 I step on the checkpoint where you have three more mothers to kill. This is a tough room. michthro is the only one with CaravelNet who have compleated it with any moves at all to spare.

[Last edited by Blondbeard at 01-29-2007 06:35 PM]
01-29-2007 at 06:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
iamyum
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 64
icon Re: The Underground Civilisation : The Tunnel : 7 West (secret room) (0)  
arr....... finally.... it is always good to know I'm right up to some point and then focus on a particular section. I wouldn't really claim my luck as skill, as I can't actively manage the eye/wraithing movements to minimize moves. As you say, this is a hard room and I'm content to join the group with "no moves to spare".
01-30-2007 at 03:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Underground Civilisation : The Tunnel : 7 West (secret room)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com