Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Eleventh Level : 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
merlin
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Eleventh Level : 1 West (0)  
Ok,whats the crack with this room? I killed the 1st snake,got through the 1st tar blob,killed the 2nd snake hit the 2nd tar blob,and bingo you cant get in to finish it. help please.
Also i have done 1 South,but when i went back it was live again.All the traps including the hidden one had been stepped on, and the bat killed, so why was it live again?
01-26-2007 at 04:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Eleventh Level : 1 West (+1)  
Please don't create new topics for rooms if one already exists:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=19

This may well answer your main question.

Regarding the other: If you return to a room that you thought you had conquered and it has live monsters in it, there are a couple of possibilities:

1) You have restored your game to a point before you conquered the room.

2) You left something alive when you left.

3) Someone is doing something funny with scripting (not an issue in this particular hold).

Josh

01-26-2007 at 04:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
merlin
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Eleventh Level : 1 West (0)  
Thanks for your reply, but it did not quite answer my question, what i wanted to know was how to get at the 2nd tar mass which is inside the walls, i seem to be only able to get rid of a small amount. I DID READ THE THREADS regarding this room before i posted, but found them not very helpfull.
jbluestein wrote:
Please don't create new topics for rooms if one already exists:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=19

This may well answer your main question.

Regarding the other: If you return to a room that you thought you had conquered and it has live monsters in it, there are a couple of possibilities:

1) You have restored your game to a point before you conquered the room.

2) You left something alive when you left.

3) Someone is doing something funny with scripting (not an issue in this particular hold).

Josh
01-27-2007 at 09:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1486
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Eleventh Level : 1 West (+1)  
Your mistake seems to be that the first orb you should hit is the one that toggles the lower doors, and closes the door to the first tar blob. Then you walk back through the trapdoors, hits the orb that opens the door to the snake and the first tar blob, do what you did before, and bingo! You have compleated the room.

What jbluestein meant was that it would be better if you in the future posts in existing threads, even if the existing thread doesn't give you the help you need. If you post in an existing thread we will notice it just as well as if you create a new thread, and future hint seakers can have all the hints for a room collected in the same thread. What you do is basically to make it harder for future persons who might need help for this room to find the hint they need.
01-27-2007 at 09:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Eleventh Level : 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com