Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Second Level : 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
seyah3
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Journey to Rooted Hold : Second Level : 3 East (0)  
Need some help please. Get in room where roaches are and lock myself in with roaches.
go to left wall of roaches room and move up so assistant will go up and hit switch. Barriers fall and I am face to face with first roach. Can somebody please tell me what moves to make to kill the roaches. Have tried all kinds of moves and am getting killed every time.

Thank You

12-08-2006 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jason
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1076
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Second Level : 3 East (+2)  
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Jason at 12-08-2006 04:38 PM]
12-08-2006 at 04:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
seyah3
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Second Level : 3 East (0)  
Need some more detail please. I go into rom where roaches are and go to right and hit orb to raise lower barriers and exit. then go to left side of room and move up all the way to barrier so the other person will move up and hit the orb. Now I am face to face with the first roach. How do i move from there to kill them or is there another way to do this. I know have to use other person when roaches are dead to hit orb at bottom to drop barriers so I can get out. Apppreciate more detail.

Thank You

12-08-2006 at 05:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Second Level : 3 East (+2)  
seyah3 wrote:
Need some more detail please. I go into rom where roaches are and go to right and hit orb to raise lower barriers and exit. then go to left side of room and move up all the way to barrier so the other person will move up and hit the orb. Now I am face to face with the first roach. How do i move from there to kill them or is there another way to do this. I know have to use other person when roaches are dead to hit orb at bottom to drop barriers so I can get out. Apppreciate more detail.

Thank You

Examine all of the orbs in the room (you can do this by clicking on them).

12-08-2006 at 06:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Second Level : 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com